Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: Reader Question: Hair Stylist Tattoo Ideas and Suggestions

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Reader Question: Hair Stylist Tattoo Ideas and Suggestions
Apr 28th 2013, 11:32

Hello, I am a hair stylist and I am looking for a few tattoo ideas that represent my career. Can you help me think of something unique? Thank you!

Answer: I was so inspired by your inquiry I wrote an entire article dedicated to it, so thank you. As a former stylist I had plenty of ideas and I hope you find some inspiration. You can read my advice design suggestions for a Hair Stylist Tattoo here.

Do you have a tattoo idea related question or need any sort of personal advice? Please email me- tattoo@aboutguide.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment