Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: My Visit to L.A. Ink

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week
My Visit to L.A. Ink
Aug 9th 2011, 10:09

The Rope

 My Visit to High Voltage Tattoo, Home of Kat Von D and L.A. Ink

I politely explained to Mr. Personality who I was and why I'd like to take some pictures around the shop and he informed me that I could take all the pictures I wanted from the front of the store, but I was not to cross the velvet rope hung on each side of the front desk. I almost think I heard an apologetic tone in his voice as he explained that "they" get really manic about people wandering around the shop. I'm not sure who "they" are supposed to be, but apparently "they" don't have much experience in customer service and making potential clients feel welcome. If I can make myself at home and be given the full tour of any other shop in the country, it shouldn't be any different at L.A. Ink and I don't give a damn who "they" think they are.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment