Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: My Visit to L.A. Ink

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
My Visit to L.A. Ink
Feb 29th 2012, 11:04

May I Speak to a Manager?

 My Visit to High Voltage Tattoo, Home of Kat Von D and L.A. Ink

So, after pacing back and forth a few more times, feigning interest in the pinball machines and coffin seat at the front of the shop, I finally caught a young girl's attention and asked if I could please speak with a manager. Of course, she needed to know why first, so I explained that I was with About.com/New York Times and would like to take some pictures around the shop and interview someone if they had time. So, she went to go get the manager, and guess who it was? Mr. Personality himself! (Turns out his name is Dennis.)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment