Monday, October 28, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: Bagel Heads are Coffee Break Discussion Worthy

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com 
Want free Kindle ebooks?

Sign up to receive the best freebie Kindle ebook deals in your email every day.
From our sponsors
Bagel Heads are Coffee Break Discussion Worthy
Oct 27th 2013, 23:11

bagel heads

I'd like to take a moment to discuss Bagel Heads. If you've missed out on this body modification trend that's happening overseas, then be prepared to see something very unusual.

Small saline implants are being placed inside the foreheads of people. These implants are round with a hole in the center and that is why they are named after bagels. If you look carefully, they really do look like bagels.

According to varied reports, a practitioner inserts a small bag into the forehead and then injects 400 cc's of saline into it, later depressing the center with their thumb to create the bagel shape.

I'm not sure how I feel about this modification. My first question is of course the safety and permanence of the procedure. Both of which are utmost of importance. And then my mind carries on and does that annoying, over-analyzing thing where I find myself wondering why someone would do this? But maybe that's just me.

Bagel Heads are hitting the streets, the clubs and the workplace with their bagel embedded accessory and apparently it's all good. Even though the saline injections last only a few days before deflating and circulating throughout the body, they prove to be investment-worthy for some. Enough to write about I suppose. And ponder. Over a cup of coffee with a bagel and cream cheese, of course. (In which I then ask myself, why aren't  they named Doughnut Heads?)

Some things just make the news!

Image courtesy Diva Chix

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment