Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Tattoo gallery - wolves and wolf paw prints

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Tattoo gallery - wolves and wolf paw prints
Nov 3rd 2011, 10:20

<<a href="#" onClick="window.history.back(); return false;">Back to Last Page>


"The wolves are my spirit animal so they are very magickal to me. This one symbolizes my husband (green eyes on the bottom) and myself on the top. I chose to be the top wolf as I've had dreams of howling with the wolves before so it just seemed natural. The paw prints around my ankle are wolf tracks and they remind me to walk in love and beauty and to be at one with nature." - Noreen

Collector: Noreen N.
Artist: BamBam - Tattoo Infusion
Houston, Texas

<<a href="#" onClick="window.history.back(); return false;">Back to Last Page>

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment