Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: tattoo gallery picture - unique initials design

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
tattoo gallery picture - unique initials design
Nov 19th 2011, 10:18

Scroll down for full image.

This is a custom tattoo designed by myself, a friend and the tattooist mentioned below. The initials are GJCS. Normally, initials mean little, but in my case it has the initials of my full name (yes there are two middle names, as well as the first initial of my name Greg, of my first son, Jacob, my second son Cameron and my wife Sara. When I first noticed this similarity, I knew it needed to be captured in a tattoo."

Collector: Greg S.
Artist: Wayne - New Moon Tattoo
Ottowa, Ontario CANADA

<<a href="#" onClick="window.history.back(); return false;">Back to Last Page>

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment