Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: Crayon Tattoo Machine Inspires Old School Gypsy Girl Art

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Crayon Tattoo Machine Inspires Old School Gypsy Girl Art
May 6th 2012, 14:47

tattoo machineEmbrace your inner tattoo artist with a cedar and pine crayon holder that disperses your very own Crayola ink.

Handcrafted in the United States and available for worldwide purchase at dragonmichael67's Etsy shop, Michael Riley turned out this idea for good friend and tattooist Trey Steelman's daughter, who had an itching to borrow dad's machine.

I must admit my crayon machine makes the perfect pair for either of the Tattoo Coloring Books from Mommy Has Tattoos author Phil Padwe .

Although I daresay no stencils or books are needed for me to hone my craft.

While this crayon holder works best with broken bits and that part can be frustrating, I couldn't help but find excuses to steal it from my kids to draw up my very own Old School Gypsy Girl.

"Sure I can fix that broken piece," followed by an "oops need to push the paper back to get the crayon in better," and then a world-class works every time, "let me just test it out for a second to make sure it works," helped me finish my piece to perfection.

Budding tattooist-tested, mom-tested and tattoo artist approved; tell the kids to put down their guns and pick up a tattoo machine.

It's cool to be inspired.

Image Courtesy Jodie Michalak

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment