Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: I'll Be Hanging Out with Kate Hellenbrand Today and the Tattoo Nation Movie Trailer is Released

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
I'll Be Hanging Out with Kate Hellenbrand Today and the Tattoo Nation Movie Trailer is Released
Jul 12th 2012, 10:15

tattoolan

Today is a good day.

It's my birthday and I get to spend it with a tattoo legend.

No I will not be getting a tattoo (although that would be wonderful).

Instead I will be hanging out with Shanghai Kate Hellenbrand getting manicures, pedicures and lounging poolside unless it rains here in Austin which I certainly wouldn't mind if it did.

So before I hang with Kate I better post the official trailer release for the Tattoo Nation movie, which follows the pioneering story of tattooists Jack Rudy, Freddy Negrete and Charlie Cartwright.

Alongside other celebrity artists such as LA Ink's Corey Miller, Ed Hardy, and legendary Kate Hellenbrand, Tattoo Nation tells the story of Black and Grey tattoos and how they made it from the prison to the street.

Tattoo Nation will be theatres October 2012 and will most certainly be worth a ticket should you be the type that enjoys tattoo history, culture and stories of the Chicano community in the mid 1970s.

Enjoy the trailer and make sure you go to the movie theater to support tattoos on the BIG screen...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment