Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Tongue Piercing Experience With Pictures

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Tongue Piercing Experience With Pictures
Dec 11th 2012, 11:03

Tongue and Tragus Photo Experiences
Part 1: Renee Gets her Tongue Pierced

After moving to a new state, I was really nervous about the idea of looking for a new piercer. I was really attached to my guy Steve in Dallas, Texas, so the idea of having to find someone new to trust with my skin was something I positively dreaded.

I had been wanting to get my tragus pierced for months. I had visited a few studios in Indianapolis and everyone seemed nice enough, but I was still hesitant. Well, they say that word of mouth is a very powerful tool of advertising, and I guess they're right. Here is how it all went down...

Renee talking with Billy before her piercing

Renee getting "clamped"

My friend Renee had been wanting to get her tongue pierced. She already knew exactly who she wanted to do it - her problem was getting up the guts to go through with it. She said this guy Billy at Metamorphosis (Indianapolis, Indiana) had pierced her husband's lobes a few months back and was just "the greatest". I told her I could provide her with the moral support and motivation to get her piercing if she could promise me that "her guy" was really good. She said absolutely, and we made our appointments together.

The day finally arrived and I was totally psyched. I met Renee at Metamorphosis and we filled out our paperwork. Billy was there to greet us and talk to us while we did all that, and I had to admit he seemed really cool! After we did all that, we went back to his work room (which by the way was decorated with some really cool statues and a soothing water fountain).

Ouch! The needle goes in...

Putting the barbell in and securing it

I expected to hop up on the table, get a little pep talk, do the piercing and be out of there. Uh-uh. Not with Billy. Renee was up first for her piercing. The "little pep talk" was a full 15 minutes. Billy took the time to explain absolutely everything Renee should expect with her piercing - what problems she might encounter, how to deal with them, how to care for it, and of course a little chit-chat to keep things friendly and fun. During the piercing, Billy explained every little thing he was doing and why. He took his time to make sure the marks he made for the piercing were absolutely perfect and admitted he is a bit of a perfectionist (which we had no problem with!).

By the time he was ready to actually pierce her tongue, I am confident there is no way she had any unanswered questions. Her only fear remaining was how much it would hurt. That was answered in less than a second and she barely even flinched. She said it hurt, but it was nothing like she expected. It's now been just over a week and she's already talking and eating normal and getting used to her new addict...er, addition.

The finished product!

Next page > Watch me Get my Tragus Pierced! > Page 1, 2

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment