Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: Reader Submission: Facial Tattoo and Eyelid Piercing

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Reader Submission: Facial Tattoo and Eyelid Piercing
Jan 16th 2013, 12:12

juan

juan

I never know what to expect when I open my Inbox. Last night I was happily surprised with these photographs sent over to me. Check out Juan's crazy facial tattoo and eyelid piercing!

Juan is from El Puerto de Santa María, a province in Cadiz Spain, best known as the second port from which Columbus sailed to the Americas. I wonder if that's what Juan's wave tattoo is all about?

Sending email across the seas over to Juan, and hoping he'll tell us more.

Thanks for the mail!

Image Courtesy Juan Carlos Arniz Sanz

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment