Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: My Interview with the Vampire Gone Bad

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
My Interview with the Vampire Gone Bad
Apr 24th 2012, 10:17

null I got ditched by a vampire.

I'll be the first to admit, it wasn't easy. I reached out and made a cordial offering of welcome and I got nothing.

I wanted to interview Maria Jose Cristerna, the Guadalajara, Mexico mother of four who has morphed her body into a shocking state of a creature in the night.

"La Mujer Vampiro", the Lady Vampire has two fangs, horn implants (inserted without any form of an anesthetic,) tattoos on 95% of her body, stretched lobes and a full set of facial piercings.

I had the questions planned, thoughfully sealed with wax on a scrolled piece of parchment with my very own calligraphy hand, in which I have practiced since I was of a young age lurking the foggy streets in search of a companion in the wee hours of the night.

So I thought we'd at least have a few things in common.

Apparently my English did not translate or the timing was off, but I never heard back from the Vampire Queen. So here I sit in despair, awaiting the day that I shall have the chance to pen my very own, "Interview with the Vampire".

Steal such a title you say?

I will shamefully admit that despite being a writer it wasn't until hearing on yesterday's NPR news that book titles are not copyrighted, that my head has befallen even lower.

My Interview with the Vampire, could have been sold on Amazon in the form of a quick Kindle read, rather than in a dusty binding filled with the tattered and worn papers that my heart-felt scripted verse deserves.

Perhaps my interview would have sold millions and I could retire to my darkened chambers for all eternity.

Come hither Vampire Queen.

What would you ask a vampire? Leave your comments below or email me at tattooguide@about.com. I don't bite.

Image CC Bigaila@Flickr

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment