Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Who's the Best Tattoo Artist?

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Who's the Best Tattoo Artist?
Aug 1st 2012, 11:02

Question: Who Is the Best Tattoo Artist in the Country/World?

Who is the best tattoo artist? A question that gets asked a lot. Is there really a 'best artist'? Can that really be defined? What to look for, when you are looking for the 'best artist' for your tattoo.

Answer: I actually get asked this question a lot - who I think is the best tattoo artist. I have a lot of artists that I really like, respect and admire. Several of those artists are highlighted on this site as featured artists. But even I can't narrow it down to one particular artist. If I thought one artist was the best, I would go to them for all of my ink, right? But I don't, because I choose the artist for each tattoo based on the type of tattoo I'm planning and the particular skills of each artist.

Every artist has their own specialty - some artists are best at portraits, some dominate in old school style, some are known for their macabre masterpieces and others are best at Celtic designs. Then it also comes down to finding an artist that you personally click with - someone you feel comfortable with, someone who translates your vision properly, and someone that you can see yourself spending a few hours or more with while getting your tattoo.

I can't tell someone who would be the best artist for them. I have my own personal favorites, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are the best artist for someone else. Take the time to interview potential artists and find out what their specialties are. Make sure you know what you want and find the artist you feel best suits your needs. Be willing to pay for quality, be willing to travel if necessary, and don't be afraid to walk away at any point from someone you don't feel 100% comfortable with.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment