Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Ode to Tattoos and Piercings - Body Art Poetry

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Ode to Tattoos and Piercings - Body Art Poetry
Aug 21st 2012, 11:02

Member Submitted Body Art Poetry

In the Spring of 2002, this site ran a body art poetry contest. The contest is long over, but the entries are so good, they can be enjoyed anytime! The poem below is my own, which was written to head up the contest. The following pages consist of all the fabulous poems entered by visitors to the site. Enjoy!

Pleasure & Pain

In anticipation of our next meeting,
I get a shiver down my spine.
To be in the control of your able hands
Is an addictive passion of mine

The day is here; I am wonderfully frightened.
You lead me to the cold and sterile chair;
The melodious buzzing, I am intoxicated
The smells of antiseptic and latex in the air.

A cool wetness, and then the graze of the blade
You firmly press the sheet against my skin
I inspect the mark and smile in approval;
You say it is time to begin.

My heart begins to race as you approach
And I feel a hot surge in my veins.
My breath departs me for a moment;
You grin and mock my pain.

I begin to relax and bask in my bliss
Watching with masochistic delight.
Pain becomes pleasure; torture is hedonic -
I move and you hold me down tight

With one last thrust, your task is complete -
I am bloody, injured and content.
You dress my wound and send me off;
I can't wait to do it again.

-Karen Hudson


All Poem Pages: 1 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment