Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: My Tattoo Story- Natalia N.

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
My Tattoo Story- Natalia N.
Jun 1st 2013, 11:12

Born in San Diego, raised in Gilbert, Arizona and now a true Texan, I discovered Natalia N. at the local bookstore, where we had a chance to chat about her tattoos.

All of Natalia's designs have personal meaning, and her placements are unique as well. Natalia's art is a blend of Japanese and American Traditional.

Questions:

1. Where Do You Work?

Calvin Klein

2. Dream Job?

Modeling. I am available for gigs. Please email me at Natalia.Danielle92@gmail.com

3. Plans for a Real Job?

I would like to be a Preschool teacher.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment