Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: A Tattooist and His Pin-Up

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
A Tattooist and His Pin-Up
Jun 13th 2013, 11:12

Our lunch date finally came on March 22nd,2010

We met up at Back Street , it's a little sandwich shop in Riverside, California with great outdoor seating and indoor cozy house-like area. We sat in the indoor section so that we could talk.

Lunch was fantastic but our chemistry and conversation was dreamy...again. We talked about life and God, where life had taken us and where we would like life to take us. I was so amazed that anyone could know God and love God the way that he does.

We were at lunch for about 2 1/2 hours but it seemed like 2 minutes. I opened my wallet to pay him $100 and he said "I don't want your money." I said, "No this is my debt. I pay my debts." He replied "No. I just used that as an excuse to see you again, I didn't even want to charge you in the first place." Smiling and giddy I said "OK...then I will pay you one dollar every time we meet".

He agreed and I handed him over the first dollar, we wrote the date and place of where we were. Not knowing where and how long this would take us we did this for the next 3 1/2 months. I gave him a dollar every time we went somewhere or just simply saw each other. Throughout this time we learned alot about each other, shared thoughts, desires, dreams and somewhere along the line I fell deeply in love with the Godly man that he is.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment