Thursday, November 12, 2015

Alien Tattoos and UFO Tattoo Designs with Dr. Turi

turitat.JPG - Dr. Turi
Dr. Turi

Dr. Turi is a world-renowned UFO Ambassador, prophet, and Soul Doctor, who is also a highly-sought, personal counselor to the stars. Recognized in the 2003 edition of Marquis "Who's Who in America," Dr. Turi took a moment out of his day to share his universal wisdom on alien tattoos, dragon tattoo designs, and why he believes his study of metaphysics will one day empower the people of Earth.

Explain your first UFO sighting experience:

My first UFO experience was quite interesting and scary, but nothing like the 3 others I went through. Articles written on my UFO experiences will offer your readers a glimpse of all that has happened to me since childhood. - UFOs Are Very Real, and What Did They Do To Me? 

What was your first tattoo?  

I did my first tattoo on my own with 3 needles and black ink. It represents a long road ending up in the sunset, subconsciously depicting my fate, traveling to the US to teach God's cosmic divinity. As I grew older, the tattoo faded and I had to resurface it in Thailand after my cancer surgery. I see this as God saving my life, and as my second shot at life...

As you can see, the second design overrides the initial design and represents the autumn of my life, where the endless spirit (the ocean)  reflects the light of the sun and my cosmic wisdom!  My second tattoo is an eagle on my left arm depicting the all-seeing eye of supreme wisdom. 

What's your sun sign? Do you have any astrological design tattoos? 

I was born in February, in the constellation of Aquarius, with my sun sign in Pisces.  Astroforensics or Astropsychology is not modernhttp://tattoo.about.com/od/tattoomeanings/fl/Astrology-Tattoos.htm astrology; it is a very precise science I practice with the help of modified software (which) I designed.

 I do not have any particular astrological tattoo, because we are a reflection of the 12 signs of the zodiac! My teachings of Astroforensics are very advanced and indeed, quite unique.  

What would you suggest to someone wanting an accurate alien tattoo, such as prominent features, eyes, color, etc.? It all depends on the individual's taste and experiences with this phenomenon.  The links and pictures offered above represents the type of drawings and tattoos I would do on my skin.  But my wife Terania would be more interested in a Dragon tattoo, or something I designed representing the secrets and the divine such as this symbol. One of my students did her entire chart on her low back, with all the planets, dragon, and it was quite sensational.

You have a Doctorate in Metaphysics from the Universal Life Church. What led you down this course of study and life path?

 I took the course so I could use the doctor title, but I am a born "Soul Doctor" and much of my cosmic wisdom was downloaded on August 11th, 1991 in one of my most incredible UFO abductions.

Then, after the experience, I could not help but to read and master the astrological work of Nostradamus. The abduction changed my entire life And So Is The Legacy! But, sadly enough, not everyone is accepting of these facts, even with all my unarguable, well-documented, dated and published predictions.

Do people ever call you a "freak" for your psychic abilities?

 Only the "young souls" or a crowd made up of atheists, scientists, agnostics and skeptics alike. But over the years the vitriolic have diminished drastically, because I always proved my case and made many of them look like uneducated idiots on social media!  The psychically underdeveloped sub-human tends to fear or ridicule that which they know nothing.

Why do you believe aliens are interested in earth?

 Aliens are "The Gardeners" of many solar systems, not only ours, and of the Earth as well. They are looking for the supremely advanced human beings' genes to populate far away galaxies for their own progressive agenda. Those who deny ET's can never attract them because of their low psychical vibrations.

What is your role as World UFO Day Ambassador? 

It is to prepare humanity for the acceptance and the reality of UFOs and the ET's various purposes. There is much more involved with the Magic Twelve mission and I can only divulge so much now!

Do you believe in karma? How can someone fix theirs? 

Indeed, karma is very real, and it takes a master to avoid its dramatic repercussions. Anyone can fix their karma by realizing and using correctly the supra-conscious forces involved in the human experience.   I am constantly and unselfishly serving my fellow human beings with an endless, regenerative, and educational cosmic fluid. I was able to beat cancer, and this good karma is like an investment for this life and future reincarnations.

If someone is trying to decide upon a tattoo, how would you suggest they tap their intuition and creative mind to choose the right symbol or verse?

It's important to use both, but emotions, memories and inner drive play an important part of choosing a tattoo!  A tattoo has the same power as any talisman and should be carefully chosen before becoming a permanent part of the body!  The design inspire and attract subtle energies that must be compatible with the person's fate and natal UCI.

Favorite quote?

"The future is nothing else (sic) than the reincarnation of the thought!"

Just like Nostradamus, you are world-renowned for your accurate predictions. Which one has been the most unsettling and disturbing…to you?  

The New York 911 attack on the twin towers was dramatic to the world, but I am yet very concerned on the upcoming 2015 Religious Neptunis Draconis because it will force a total restructure upon all religions, gas, the oceans and the Middle East. All will be divulged to my VIP's in my Cyber Cosmic University!  

Favorite television shows or movies?

 I am an intellectual and I love the Smithsonian Channel because it brings original documentaries and videos exploring history, air and space, science, nature, and culture!

Do French women get tattoos? 

French women are like American women, and any other souls walking this earth, when choosing a tattoo. While the culture is classier in France, their tattoos reflect much of what they like, feel and love about life and their personal experiences.  

You will always find tattooed people from all walks of life, rich and poor, in all classes and their reasons for doing so are endless… Celebrities are the same and will always help in stimulating their fans and the younger generation to copy them.  I have explained mine, and I hope the readers will appreciate this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment