Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: Happy Mother's Day

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Happy Mother's Day
May 12th 2013, 10:24

heart

Running late as always, I was in a rush to pick my mother up from the Chicago O'Hare airport. As I headed to the baggage claim, my eyes shifted across the room of travelers with anxious anticipation. Suitcases wheeled by and laughter and cackle took over the crowds as I stood in one of the busiest airports frantically wondering despite being in my mid-twenties, where is my mommy?

Everything became a blur in the chaos of life and moving people until my cell phone rang. On the other end spoke five little words that melted my heart forever.

"Are you looking for someone?"

As I turned around with my phone still to my ear I saw my beautiful, smiling and loving mom, waiting there for me with open arms. Suddenly the world got quieter, the room a little smaller, and the only thing that mattered was that she was there.

Mother's Day is to honor thy mother. Whether departed or here on earth, everybody has one. I'd like to dedicate this post in part to Zachery Longacre for submitting a photo of his Mom tattoo to remember and honor her. I think his tattoo would make her proud.

May your hearts be filled with love, appreciation and remembrance for your mother, today and everyday.

Image courtesy Zachery Longacre

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment