Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: My Feather Tattoo Does Not Mean What I Thought! HELP!

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
My Feather Tattoo Does Not Mean What I Thought! HELP!
May 28th 2013, 09:06

mail

Hi, I've never written anyone before (besides letters of course, and penpals. I miss penpals. I wonder if they still do that in school) Anyway, I think my tattoo has the wrong meaning and I really screwed things up big this time. First I read your Feather Tattoo article, which was really the best on the Internet.

Second, I'd like to give you mad props for being on top of the industry and appealing to the masses. In fact if it were not for your kind and gentle nature I would not have felt so compelled to write. But anyway I think you were wrong, maybe an amateur, because I tattooed a feather and now I have had nothing but bad luck. My car broke down, my husband left, I lost my job and really things couldn't get much worse. I would like to cover up this tattoo or opt for a different feather. What should I do? -Feathered and Hopeless

Dear Feathered and Hopeless, Have a little faith. Do you really think a tattoo could cause bad luck, loss of job and your husband to leave you? Chances are there are much bigger problems on the horizon.

How is your overall outlook on life otherwise? Would you benefit from counseling services? Maybe you just need someone to talk to? I suggest adding a verse to your feather tattoo for daily inspiration. You can check out more verse ideas here. I suggest "Never Give Up!"

Best wishes and maybe opt for a Phoenix tattoo next time and rise from those ashes!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment