Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Quotes and Phrases for Feather Tattoos

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Quotes and Phrases for Feather Tattoos
May 29th 2013, 11:12

31. "I'm a feather for each wind that blows."- William Shakespeare

I'm always changing.

32. Feather by feather the goose is plucked.

It will get done.

33. Birds of a feather flock together.

Same kind, like mind.

34. The eagle's fate and mine are one.

United.

35. Someday I'll fly away.

I may not come back.

36. Listen to all, plucking a feather from each passing goose, but, follow no one.

Listen, don't take advice.

37. The day I learn to fly, I'm never coming down.

Challenge yourself!

38. When the world says give up, hope whispers, try one more time.

Believe.

39. "I am not that feather to shake off."- William Shakespeare

Don't let me go, in the romance of Shakespeare.

40. Rooster today, feather duster tomorrow.

Be humble.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment