Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Quotes and Phrases for Feather Tattoos

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Quotes and Phrases for Feather Tattoos
May 15th 2013, 11:11

11. What's past is prologue

It's over.

12. Carpe Diem

Seize the day!

13. There is always hope

Always.

14. Someday, I'll fly away.

With these wings...

15. Sometimes you've gotta fall before you fly.

You'll get there!

16. She flies by her own wings.

And they're quite fancy.

17. Forever young

We all are.

18. Wanderlust

It's a beautiful thing to wander.

19. Follow me

I'll take the lead.

20. Don't cage me in.

My soul must sing.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment