Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Hood Piercing Leads to Romance?

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com 
Hood Piercing Leads to Romance?
Jul 28th 2013, 11:11, by tattoo.guide@about.com

The aftercare is relatively simple--Tyler made sure he went over everything with me and gave me a pamphlet to follow. I wash it thoroughly with Dial soap 2x a day, soak it warm water and sea salt 2x a day to draw out any infection, and keep my hands away from it (as well as anyone else's!). That last part is the hardest! I just want to look and touch it all day!

Its healing nicely and isn't sore at all. There has been no crusting or swelling. And Tyler did a great job, as he explained when he was done..."the ball will rest nicely on your clit, so you'll get some sensation from it," as if he knew! I really enjoy walking more now, to say the least!!!

All in all, I think this piercing was the best birthday present I could ever have given myself. And I am fortunate that my new friend was experienced with piercings and that NY Adorned was where I had it done. Tyler was EXCELLENT! I was so pleased that I gave him $20 tip, to which he said, "Aww, you are so sweet." Man, what a cutie.

So, if you are considering such a piercing, I highly recommend it, and I am not into piercings, tattoos, etc., in general. So, if you are in the NYC area, you should check out www.nyadorned.com -- good luck!!!

-Victoria

Want to add your own body art testimonial? Fill Out This Simple Form

Go Back To Testimonial Menu Page

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment