Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: personal experience - tongue piercing

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
personal experience - tongue piercing
Jul 9th 2013, 11:11, by tattoo.guide@about.com

Tongue Piercing

Guys will enjoy it even better...

I got my tongue pierced 3 yrs ago, it wasn't something that I thought of getting. At the time I was working at a camp and on my day off I went with my friends to Aurora and we stayed at their house. I live in Toronto and this was a residential camp so there was really no point for me to go home. Aurora was closer to camp than Toronto was, I was at the time going through a really hard relationship, as it was abusive both physically, mentally and emotionally and then cheated on. We really had no plans for the next day, so I suggested to go get a piercing. So we decided to go to Newmarket, which is about a ten minute drive from Aurora.

When we got there I gave them some i.d. filled out a form and went to the back with the guy. He made me rinse with Listerine, but the original kind, apparently he was saying that the coloured kind has a high sugar content and isn't good for piercings. He put a dentist bib on me and then he started to unpackage everything with gloves of course. To be honest I closed my eyes shut but I never felt anything so I opened them and as I did I saw the needle going through my tongue. I was like WOW this really does not hurt, now maybe for me it didn't hurt because my heart was hurting far more than a needle being pushed through my tongue. I don't now, I did bleed a little but that’s normal. When I was done, he gave me the after care and then I was on my way. When we were heading back I was like what did I just do, my mouth was a bit sore and my tongue was swollen, I was drooling like a baby, lol and I really had a hard time talking.

Later that night when we got back for dinner my supervisor was like what’s wrong with you and my friend had to respond for me, it was actually quite funny. I was told that it would take about a wk to 2 wks to heal but for me it took 3 days and that’s it. But over the course of the 3 days I had to feed myself with my fingers and push it behind the tongue ring I tried to put my food in a blender but that was GROSS!!!! Other camp counselors had their tongue pierced and they were surprised that my tongue ring was so long and how quickly I healed from it. I have had now for over 3 yrs and it has become a part of me, it feels weird to have it out of my mouth when I clean it so I think I will have it with my til my grave.

Though word of advice, don't keep the plastic types on to long, I swallowed 2 of mine in one month and many other occasions as well. Just have it for special occasions, the metal ones are better on thread.

-Lexi

Want to add your own body art testimonial? Fill Out This Simple Form

Go Back To Testimonial Menu Page

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment