Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Tattoos Over 40 - First Time Ink Experiences...

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com 
Tattoos Over 40 - First Time Ink Experiences...
Aug 13th 2013, 11:11, by tattoo.guide@about.com

From , former Guide

Steven

Tattoos Over 40 - First Time Ink Experiences From Mature Adults Collector: Steven

I got my first [tattoo] at 56 after open heart surgery. I figured why wait any longer lifer to short to wait When I was younger in my family's house was decorated in Asian decor and we had a statue of a happy Buddha in the living room.Needless to say the decor is gone but the Buddha is still with me. My sister tried to steal it to no avail. Then in 1969 I went to Vietnam and after a couple of months I shaved my head on a dare and when I walked down the street the locals called me Buddhaman all of a sudden I had a nickname that stuck to this day my license plate says BUDAMON thats all that was available so now I'm Buddamon. Both my grown girls have tattoos one has 11 the other only 1 so it's become a family thing.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment