Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Tattoos Over 40 - First Time Ink Experiences...

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com 
Decode Your Dreams

Anyone can learn to understand their dreams - even you! You'll have step by step instructions including templates. All you need is a dream. Enroll today for $79.
From our sponsors
Tattoos Over 40 - First Time Ink Experiences...
Aug 28th 2013, 11:11, by tattoo.guide@about.com

I was 53 when I got my first one and will celebrate my 61st birthday with #4.

Each one has a special meaning to me and are in places that are not visible to everyone because they are a very personal thing to me. I am also a wedding and event planner and I'm not sure what my clients would think about this old grandma with tattoos. When my oldest daughter found out I had a tat she was furious, not because I had one but because I didn't tell her! Funny how that works.

I have never been sorry I have my body art and in fact my birthday tattoo will be the logo of the hotel I work at in Baja Mexico and my boss is paying for it. I love the La Fonda Hotel and Spa where I work so it is only fitting that I have it forever imprinted on my body. If you are interested in seeing my body art I will gladly send pictures because I am very proud of them.

Some will ask why I even bothered to get one at 53. Well that's an easy one. Because I could, besides that if I got one when I was 20 it would probably not look to good now but when I die my tattoo's will still look really good.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment