Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: Reader Submitted Story: Will a Clit Piercing and Prince Albert Enhance Sex? Find Out!

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Reader Submitted Story: Will a Clit Piercing and Prince Albert Enhance Sex? Find Out!
Feb 23rd 2013, 12:15

couple

The following Reader submitted story is being published for the sole purpose of providing experience and advice in relation to body piercing and modification. Please be advised the content is inappropriate for minors. Thank you.

***MATURE ADULT CONTENT****

There is a lot written about the G spot and how hard it is to find and assist your woman to orgasm.

Some time back my ex wife became very friendly with another woman. A friend, the usual one suggested that there was more to the friendship than that and that in that small town the lesbians were having their nipples, and some of them their clit hoods or even clits pierced.

I went away on business for about 10 days and returning advised my ex wife of the eta. I was told by her that she had had a surprise for me. She met me at the front door in the nude with rings in her nipples , a shaven clit and a hint of sliver down there and informed me that shortly after my departure she and her friend had had the piercings.

Initially the clit ring worked wonders and so did the nipple rings. At her suggestion I had a PA done and sex was better than before, but the friend was too great an attraction and we divorced.

I had a few other experiences but the orgasms did not come. I began thinking about the situation and the positioning of the clitoris as against the penis. I then went to my piercer and asked if it was possible to place a bead under the skin on top of my penis which would touch upon the clit.

To cut a long story short we did and now I have the most dramatic orgasms from any woman I have sex with.

Initially, they are intrigued by the PA with a lot of don't think that you are entering me with that. However, once I am in and sitting there the clit itself takes over and they start gripping and releasing and then riding and then in no time coming, as never before.

If you really care for your women you'll have the 'pearling' done. I have had one but think that a whole ridge of them down the shaft of the penis will do more than one only.

It's your choice but the logic is irrefutable.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment