Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: I Love You and Will You Tattoo Your Name On My Face?

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
I Love You and Will You Tattoo Your Name On My Face?
Feb 5th 2013, 11:13

lesya

I love you. I've been thinking about this for about twenty-four hours and I have decided I want your name tattooed across my face. Good thing is, you are a tattooist. Last year you made headlines for tattooing stars allover a girl's face. She had regrets. But I won't.

The ultimate example of a fool in love, an 18-year old Russian girl named Lesya had lover and tattooist Rouslan Toumaniantz's name tattooed across her face, just one day after their first official meet and greet.

Although carrying on Internet relations for an undisclosed amount of time, tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz took the machine to her face as soon as they stepped it up and met in person. To compensate for his long name,Rouslan tattooed "Ruslan" instead.

Lesya went to Facebook to explain her face tattoo.

"It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body."

Well you have to start somewhere I suppose.

Name tattoos on the face: Good or bad idea?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment