Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: personal experience - Clitoral hood piercing

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
personal experience - Clitoral hood piercing
Feb 6th 2013, 11:16

Hood Piercing

I would just like to tell everyone thinking about getting their hood pierced...oooouch!!!! My friend and I just got ours done today, we had been wanting it forever and when we finally got up the nerve we decided to go for it. We chose to go with the vertical hood piercing because we thought it was cuter and helps more with the sensation. I went first and they had problems getting the receiving tube in place for me and it took about 10 minutes to get the piercing done...It hurt so bad..it hurt worse than my tattoo and belly ring and ears put together...My friend went next and let me just say she screamed like she was having an orgasm...We aren’t big babies we both have piercings and tattoos and this was the most painful experience of my life. I wont say it wont be worth it...but I also cant say I would do it again...So for anyone thinking about getting this done..I hope you read this and realize that most of the people who say it doesn’t hurt are lying cause oh my god it is terrible. But it is cute so I guess its worth it :)

-Jennifer Carlile

Want to add your own body art testimonial? Fill Out This Simple Form

Go Back To Testimonial Menu Page

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment