Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Tattoos Over 40

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Tattoos Over 40
Feb 24th 2013, 11:17

From , former Guide

Roger

Tattoos Over 40 - First Time Ink Experiences From Mature Adults Collector: Roger

I received my first and only tattoo last September on my 48th birthday. My 53 year old sister got it for me. She had told me several years back that if I ever found the pattern that she would get it for me. I went back to Indiana to visit with my pattern in hand. I returned to California with a platypus on my shin. I have loved the platypus since I was 10 years old. I know I'll never get tired of it.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment