Monday, February 18, 2013

Tattoos / Body Piercings: Reader Submission: Vertical Hood Clit Genital Piercing Experience

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Reader Submission: Vertical Hood Clit Genital Piercing Experience
Feb 18th 2013, 19:12

genital

The following story has been submitted for the sole purpose of providing shared experience and concerns in regards to a women's intimate body piercing. In this case a vertical hood piercing. Please be advised the below content may be unsuitable for minors.

Last year at the age of 42, I finally decided to get a vertical clitoral hood piercing. I did a bunch of research online about it before actually committing to it though.

I even did the Q-Tip test to make sure I was a good candidate - I was. Let me add that I have both ear lobes pierced twice and one ear has a rim (or helix) piercing. I also had two tattoos at that point. I chose an APP (Association of Professional Piercers) member. In my case that meant I had to drive 90 minutes -one way. Hey, I didn't want some twit with a needle messing around down there!

I made my appointment by phone and was able to talk to the piercer before even going in. It was a relief for me. We chatted for a bit while Rachel set up and she explained everything from start to finish. She marked the piercing site and gave me a mirror to make sure I liked the placement.

The initial pain of the actual piercing made my butt come up off the seat but after a second or two it was mostly gone.

After 5 seconds I barely felt anything. She wrote down size of gauge and length of the jewelry so that I had the information on hand. Rachel even gave me a packet of sea salt and a little cup to use for sea salt soaks. Let me say sea salt soaks are the way to go.

I had a terrible allergic reaction to the saline spray I bought. My doctor thinks I'm allergic to the active ingredient that was in the spray. Consequently I made my own saline from distilled water and sea salt. The VCH actually hurt less (and healed faster) than any of my ear piercings. And that includes the rim piercing in the ear cartilage.

I check the balls every day in the shower to make sure they haven't come loose. That's because one day at work when I pulled down my pants to use the bathroom one of the balls on my jewelry went bouncing on the floor. I was lucky that I saw it, was able to retrieve it and that I managed to get it screwed back in after disinfecting it! About an hour after my VCH piercing I was drop kicking a football. Later that night I was out with friends dancing.

Now I'm thinking of getting my nipples pierced.

Thank you for sharing your story. If you'd like to submit your tattoo or body piercing experience, please email Jodie at tattoo@aboutguide.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment