Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Tattoos Over 40

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Tattoos Over 40
Jun 10th 2012, 11:01

It's a widely accepted phenomenon. Finding dimes is a message from a loved one from "the other side". I have been finding dimes for 9 years, since my son died in a horrible car accident. I probably have 200 of them! And they are always in the weirdest places. On the shoulder of the road, in a driveway, etc. I almost always find a dime during a race (I am a runner). I stop to pick them up, and have been almost trampled by runners behind me.

I had this dime tat on my wrist, (I was 48) in a spot usually covered by my watch. The silhouette is my son's instead of FDR. Now whenever I have to remove my watch, I find a dime.

It always makes me smile.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment