Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now: Tattoos Over 40

Tattoos / Body Piercings: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Tattoos Over 40
Jun 2nd 2012, 11:02

Three years ago my son lost his job and he tried many different avenues for work - but the pay scale in Pennsylvania is pretty low. When he lived in Delaware he was a supervisor for a poultry plant and he worked part time for a tattoo shop in Rehoboth Beach. He came to me and ask me to invest in him opening a Tattoo Shop - I agreed.

On weekends I would work the desk for him in the shop. I grew up in a generation that really didn't identify with tattoos - but the more I watched him work - the more I came to appreciate the art. So at a mere 50 years old I sat down and got my first tattoo. So from my hip to my knee my tattoo covers all my spider veins - and I love it - at least I don't have to look at all those purple lines anymore. So - anyway I now have a portrait on my left arm a quarter sleeve on my right and some bear paws on my other leg - again to hide spider veins. I now love tattoos!!!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment