Friday, June 15, 2012

Tattoos / Body Piercings: Eyeball When I See You Tattoos: Are They a Do or a Don't? VOTE!

Tattoos / Body Piercings
Get the latest headlines from the Tattoos / Body Piercings GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Eyeball When I See You Tattoos: Are They a Do or a Don't? VOTE!
Jun 16th 2012, 00:14

inklifetourI don't know about you but sometimes it feels like somebody is watching me.

At night when I'm working, sometimes when I sleep, I hear the patter of scurrying children's feet. I see you.

Moms do have eyes on the backs of their heads.

Would you tattoo an eyeball on your skin? Yes or no? VOTE!

Image Courtesy Ink Life Tour

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment